Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Group B's Prompt

During the last election I was stationed in Iraq. While I was over there Obama came over to have a visit with all of the leading generals over there. He also took time to met with some of the troops that were over there and had dinner with all of the people from Ill ions because he could only do that because he was their Senator. I thought this was amazing because he didn't quiet understand the situation and after going over there he realized he just couldn't leave the situation like he originally had said. I always have been very familiar with politics. But when Obama came and saw, and just didn't read what was in a newspaper it showed to his ability to understand. That what a specific moment in the last campaign where I felt like Obama might be a good president and his politics were more then an education and listening to adviser's opinions.

1 comment:

  1. That would seem like an incredible experience being so close to a national political speaker. Would you have like to have eaten with Obama? I would love to be able to sit down with him and hear his views.

    ReplyDelete