Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Alaskan Wild

"Do you think you could brave the Alaskan wild? What would you need to bring in order to be successful? What would be your biggest fear while...

For the sake of having something to write about I am going to say yes to I could brave the Alaskan wild. I would need quiet a few things. I would need a permanent shelter, at least a harden insulated facility that has a heater attached to it that runs of fuel that would be filled weekly magically. The Fuel would also be there to run my generator for power. The Power would be for cooking things with the stove that I would bring along, I may just use a BBQ but then I would have to get propane. I think it would be easier to just get a motor home, one of the nice ones, and tap it into one of the oil lines some how so I never have to worry about that. I think I would Also need some guns. For protection from bears and Moose. I would do my hunting in some type of amphibious assault vehicle just because I can get everywhere in one of those, and the fact that they are awesome. So if I had a motor home with a way to fuel it and a greenhouse to grow food in I think I would be OK. Lastly I would need an unlimited supply of toilet paper. It's one of those things you don't miss until it's gone, trust me. I'm sure I'm forgetting a few things, but if I'm going to the Alaskan frontier, I am going to need everything. If you can think of anything else just add it in.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with ur point of view, cuz i have survived the wild with a motor home as a child so i know i could do it now. But when I ventured with family into the wild we had a giant wipe, i dont know why but my grandpa liked them. The wipe wasloud enough to scare a beast if you know how to crack it.

    ReplyDelete