Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Group D's Prompt

DOn't get me wrong or anything, Into the Wild is a great story with lots of passion and fats in there. If I were to write the story I would not jump to conclusions liek Krauker did. Saying that Chris didn't mingle with girls much. We only know of one instance with a girl after the bar. Just because it's not known doesn't mean to jump to conclusions. I would also use more facts on Chris, and other people who did the same thing as him. It is known lots of people do what Chris did and there is no relationship between Chris and these other people. I would support the realtionship with facts and show also show the people who live in the alaskan wild. Trying to comapre Chris with the rest of the world. This would really change the the story, but I would enjoy a more fact based novel.

1 comment:

  1. I can agree much with your logic, becasues Krauker doesn't have all the facts about Chris's life and jumps to conclusions that he gets from the people he talks to about him. And what is it saying that what the people are spilling out about Chris are even true? The only person that really knows what happen is Chris himself.

    ReplyDelete