Friday, February 12, 2010

Group C's Prompt

If I didn't like my parents and moved far away, I would not of want to be adopted. In Chris's case his family did love, well enought to get him a good college eduacation. I know that he and his father butted heads sometimes, but I do the same thing with my parents all the time. We can not pick our family which we were born into but we can choose our friends and the people you live with. I have lived in many places and have always had family's take me in. I may have looked at them like a family, but I never wanted to be their family. Because of my family I am the man i am today, and I wouldn't trade it for anything. Chris didn't want to be adopted because he didn't want to many strings attached, and he see's himself as not wanting a father.

1 comment:

  1. Your views about family are pretty inspiring, because familys wont always get along but we cant choose who is in our family. But our familys define who we are in life. That is definately something we can't replace with another family.

    ReplyDelete