Friday, April 16, 2010

Group E Prompt 2

I have always felt for Chris family. I can't imagine any of my family members running away and never trying to contact me. Especially his sister who did nothing wrong to him, or his mother. Only his father wronged him, and he made all of his family pay for it. The fact that they came up just to riffle through his remains really seem to unjustly his whole experience, and make Chris seem selfish. Chris's family seemed kinda responsible for the whole act of his death.
If I was Chris Family I would want to go and see the bus. There might be something comforting knowing how he lived out his last days, and maybe something that would give me comfort in knowing it wasn't what I did that drove him away. It would be hard to live with the fact that my decisions effected a family member so much that he would have to go and get himself killed. Especially when I had no clue where he was, and I couldn't help him. That would be the reasons to go there, not to experience what he did, living in the wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment